Webteam: April 2020
#Resources for Holy Week and Easter
There has been an influx of resources for this season and Darlington District have provided a resource sheet for this week. Amongst the resources listed you can find details of:
· the Methodist Church Easter Poster to display in your window this week as a sign of hope;
· Sing Resurrection — the encouragement to sing Easter hymns at 10am on Easter Day;
· the Leven Online radio interview with Richard Andrew, Chair of Darlington District;
· Spring Harvest Home — worship, teaching and resources online from 13 — 17 April due to the cancellation of the residential events this Easter.
· the National Domestic Abuse helpline. Sadly the lockdown has seen an increase in reports of domestic violence. We can help by displaying the website and telephone number in our communities where they may be seen by those who may be in real need of help at this time.
You may also be interested in
Come and join us for a day long retreat and quiet day. We hope that you will find a sense of fun and fellowship as we gather to share together in a combination of prayers and activities: some to challenge and some to help us relax and clear the mind and always to encourage us to enjoy coming together in ways which have not been available to us in recent times. The day's activities will...
This week's Worship at Home sheet is...
Escomb to Durham 16 miles