Webteam: April 2020
#Resources for Holy Week and Easter
There has been an influx of resources for this season and Darlington District have provided a resource sheet for this week. Amongst the resources listed you can find details of:
· the Methodist Church Easter Poster to display in your window this week as a sign of hope;
· Sing Resurrection — the encouragement to sing Easter hymns at 10am on Easter Day;
· the Leven Online radio interview with Richard Andrew, Chair of Darlington District;
· Spring Harvest Home — worship, teaching and resources online from 13 — 17 April due to the cancellation of the residential events this Easter.
· the National Domestic Abuse helpline. Sadly the lockdown has seen an increase in reports of domestic violence. We can help by displaying the website and telephone number in our communities where they may be seen by those who may be in real need of help at this time.
You may also be interested in
This week's service sheet is now...
The February Mission Market Place event is on the theme of New Places for New People. This is a drop in session to come and hear Rev Brian Hutton share his experience about planting a new church. To register for the event please follow https://forms.gle/Z2SCL4bw2mBjhtVG8.11(this...
From Hannah — Psalm 139:4 says that we are "fearfully and wonderfully made", which means that we are all made to be unique and set apart. Bubbles are unique, they all have a unique size and path that they travel. Bring to God your unique gifts and give thanks for them and the purposes God has set for you.You could also pray for inspiration to know how to use the gifts to spread...